Packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means to achieve packaging is to use packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the advancement of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field. Its main functions are as follows:
(1) It can greatly improve labor productivity. The mechanical packaging of the sliding table blister sealer is much faster than manual packaging. For example, for candy packaging, manual sugar can only be wrapped in a dozen pieces per minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even hundreds of pieces per minute. Thousands of dollars, increasing efficiency dozens of times.
(2) It can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging with the same specifications according to the requirements of the packaged items, according to the required shape and size, and manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(3) Able to realize operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, skin packaging, and isobaric filling, cannot be achieved by manual packaging and can only be achieved with mechanical packaging.
(4) It can reduce labor intensity and improve labor conditions. The labor intensity of manual packaging is very large. For example, manual packaging of large and heavy products consumes energy and is not safe; for light and small products, due to the high frequency, Monotonous movements can easily cause workers to get occupational diseases. Box folding machine
(5) Labor protection that is conducive to workers. For certain products that seriously affect health, such as severely dusty, toxic products, irritating, and radioactive products, manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, and Can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
(6) It can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., compressed and packaged with a compression packaging machine can greatly reduce the volume and reduce packaging costs. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is beneficial to transportation.
(7) It can reliably ensure that the product is hygienic. Some products, such as the packaging of food and medicine, are not allowed to be manually packaged according to the Sanitation Law because they will contaminate the product. Mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine by human hands, ensuring Hygiene quality.
(8) Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science that can promote the development of related industries. It involves a variety of disciplines such as materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, and automatic control. All related disciplines are required to develop in a synchronized and coordinated manner. The problems will affect the overall performance of packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.